Founder of Pakistan
Chairman of PCIH
President of PCIH
Acting President of PCIH
Chairman of PCIH HRW
Quad-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
“If we want to make this great state of Pakistan happy and prosperous we should wholly solely concentrate on the well-being of the people, and especially of the masses and the poor . . . You are free- you are free to go to your temples mosques or any other place of worship in this state of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion, caste or creed that has nothing to do with the business of the state . . . In due course of time Hindus will cease to be Hindus and Muslims will cease to Muslims- not in a religious sense for that is the personal faith of an individual- but in a political sense as citizens of one state”. Address to the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan, Karachi August 11, 1947
Interfaith Harmony is not a dialogue it is a practice between religions that in every society each person have right to follow his/her religion. PCIH will play an active role to aware the people about acceptance, politeness, and patience that everyone have the equal right no matter from which religion you belong. PCIH will also play a role to build a peaceful society and will work in health care, education law and order and to eliminate the child labour. PCIH will arrange the workshops to stop the drug addiction. Cause this element taking the large place in our society which is very harmful for our new generation. In the end of my message i would say to those who wants to join the organization that always keep in your mind that many helpless and poor people are waiting for someone who can bring the smile on their faces.
Javaid Akhtar Butt (Senior Journalists)
"Peace begins with a smile." I absolutely agree! It’s said that a smile can light up a room, so imagine what a world of smiles can do. If every day, someone does something kind for someone, it will create a ripple effect. Think of when you drop a stone in a pond. It generates a small ripple at first, but after a while, that little ripple has spread throughout the entire pond. Now, think of world peace. If someone apologizes to someone else, and they do the same, imagine what we can achieve! “Yes we can achieve the goal of peaceful society with a ripple of interfaith harmony"
Raja Ijaz Ahmed
Qari Umar Farooq Jathool
Human rights are rights inherent to all human beings, whatever our nationality, place of residence, sex, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, language, or any other status. We are all equally entitled to our human rights without discrimination. These rights are all interrelated, interdependent and indivisible.
- PCIH will be helpfull to people to get their legitimate rights.
- PCIH will establish training centers in each district, education of sewing, embroidery and computer will be given to women in these centers.
- PCIH will collaborate with members of all religion in the Pakistan.
- PCIH will help the people which are the prey of cruelty and help to provide
justice at any surface without any difference.
- PCIH will help to stop the inhuman behaviour in police stations.
- PCIH will completely co_operate with the Government institutions and help the
peoples in accidents , earthquake and suddenly happened blights.
- PCIH will mange the facilities of education and residence for helpless and
orphan childs and give the peace awards to deserving persons.
- PCIH will manage the facilities of food in the form of Dastarkhwan for passengers
and deserving peoples from which they get free food.
- PCIH “Darakhat Lagao Ajar Kamao” From UC level to the country level every
member will implants the trees throughout the country.
- PCIH in the health department will work for the poor people to ensures the basic medical
- PCIH will hold seminars and workshops about the awareness to complete our aim.
- PCIH will take steps to save our youngsters from drugs and other non social activities and will
struggle to create the opportunities for skilled youngsters.
- PCIH will take the initial step for the prisoners of jail. To provide them basic facilities
about health and free legal aid those who are helpless.
- PCIH will hold the marriage ceremonies of deserving ladies.